Aunn's Celestial Battle Armor
Appropriate 'Let's Storm Malfeas' formal wear for the discerning Lunar . . .
- +2 Resistance against poison and disease
- 1-hour supply of fresh air
Sensory Augmentation Visor
- +2 Awareness as a Reflexive Action
- Essence Sight as a Reflexive Action for 3 motes per scene
*Essence Sight can aso see unmanifested spirits, ghosts, living beings and enchanted objects (including living dead and automatons) as glowing presences. In addition, the wearer can see the Essence-flows of demesnes and manes at the range of his normal vision and can easily tell the power of these locations and if their Essence flows have been properly capped
- +2 Strength for feats of strength, calculating jump distance, and inflicting damage with attacks
- Doubled movement rate; 10 mph marching movement rate
Adaptive Camouflage Subsystem
- +2 Stealth while moving, +3 while stationary. This ability specifically defends against Essence Sight. In addition, this color-changing feature can also be used to provide the armor with the appropriate colors and imagery for parades and other formal occassions.
- Heal 1B per tick, 1L every hour
- 3B soak and 2B hardness (already added in above)
- +2 DVs against melee and ranged attacks for one scene for four motes
- +2 Stealth
- +4 Larceny for five motes to disguise as any being of approximately similair size, see book for more details
- +1 Accuracy, +1 Defense, +2L damage for all claws and teeth produced by Lunar Charms
Adamant Skin Gemstone
- Lethal damage is converted to Bashing, this has no effect on Aggravated damage
Orb of the Unseen Predator
*The stone prevents its bearer from leaving tracks, even in thick mud or fine dust, and eliminates all traces of his scent and the scent of anything he wears or carries. These benefits also extend to any animal he rides and to anyone he carries, but do not extend to any companions moving on their own. If the bearer moves in a slow and stealthy fashion, the stone also mutes any noises he makes and bends shadows to his advantage, increasing the difficulty of all Awarenss rolls to notice his presence by 1.
Jewel of the Flying Heart
- +1 Dodge DV’s final value
After helping to conquer the city of Denandsor the Chosen of Luna known as Aunn of the Guarding Claw set to taking stock of the First Age treasures within, alongside his Solar companions. Mindful of the challenges ahead (which seemed likely to include threats from the Realm, the Yozis, and at least one Deathlord, possibly all at the same time) the young Full Moon paid special attention to the tools of war. He was pleasantly surprised to discover a suit of celestial battle armor made of moonsilver, a grand prize that would be sure to help in the battles ahead. The fact that it would also likely increase his standing upon his return to the Silver Pact was not lost upon him, either.
With help from the group’s allies in the Mountain Folk, Aunn saw to it that the armor was brought up to working order and modified to better match his tastes. Most of the modifications were aimed at better keeping the Lunar from harm, outnumbered as he usually was. The rest involved installing the hearthstones, both for power and extra defense, and bolstering his own regenerative abilities in case something managed to slip past his defenses.
It wasn’t long after the armor was completed that it came time to test it on the field of battle . . .